Executive Master of Digital Pioneering | eMA DIP
With the worldwide unique part time master program
"Executive Master of Arts of Digital Pioneering (eMA DIP)",
originally developed together with the Deutsche
Telekom AG, ZU has closed a long-lasting gap in the educational offer of
The master program does not only address ITC specialists with a background in computer science, business informatics, or mathematics who aim for a managerial career, but also staff members from the areas of corporate development, strategy and distribution, from journalism, trade and the service sector, as well as founders.
The two-week International Summer Academy is an integral part of eMA DIP. It takes place at the University of San Francisco with its Silicon Valley Immersion Program and addresses – as a mixture of theoretical basic courses and discussions with and guided tours at practical experts from the local high technology cluster – especially the issue of the state-of-the-art technological developments and their possible applications.
|Duration||21 months (part-time)|
|Location||Friedrichshafen, Berlin, International Summer Academy in San Francisco|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Degree||Master of Arts of Digital Pioneering (M.A.), accredited|
Setup & Content
The Curriculum at a Glance:
- Preparation Course in Business Management or IT (optional)
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Business Model Development
- Digital Value Networks
- Collaboration in Networks
- Business Plan Creation & Pitching
- Trend Research and Scenario Technique
- Consumer Behavior & Marketing of Digital Goods
- ISA I: Future Digital Markets & Technologies
- ISA II: Digital Future Ventures & Corporate Ventures
- Social Entrepreneurship and New Markets for Digital Goods
- Legal and Political Environment of Digitalization
- Leadership in Digital Environments/Knowledge Management
- Project Work: ‘Pioneering The Digital World’ (during the program of studies)
- Extra-curricular offer on 'key & soft skills’ & Business English
practice partners of the Executive Master of Arts of Digital Pioneering | eMA
DIP at Zeppelin University include:
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Hewlett-Packard Deutschland GmbH
- IBM Deutschland GmbH
- TrendOne GmbH, Hamburg
- Fluidminds, Schweiz
The two-week International Summer Academy is an integral part of eMA DIP. It takes place at USF San Francisco/Silicon Valley, USA and addresses – as a mixture of theoretical basic courses (e.g. "Strategic Roadmapping", "Visualization") and discussions with and guided tours at practical experts from the local technology cluster (high tech companies as well as digital startups) – especially the issue of the latest technological developments and their possible applications.
Target Group & Profiles of Participants
The heterogeneity within the class is the special appeal of this unique program: The participants come from renowned ITC companies, as well as from energy providers, publishing houses, the music and film industries, and mix with startup founders and consultants.
"Digital business models appeal to me in a very special way. Every day people with creative minds work on what is intangible, which will later make thousands, even millions of people enthusiastic."
Dennis Kubon | Deutsche Telekom AG
Scholarships & Tuition Fees
The overall tuition fee for the 21-month Executive
Master of Digital Pioneering amounts to 26,900
In some business cooperations, special framework agreements apply
(e.g. for scholarships).
This fee covers:
- All courses, seminars, and colloquia
- Travel organization for the International Summer Academy
- Access to all university
- Use of electronic professional databases, journal and intranet access
- All fees: enrollment fee, examination fees, fees for general certificates
- Transcripts of Records, as well as all degree-related documents
- Membership of sports club VFB Friedrichshafen and StudentLounge
- All cultural offers of the university, such as university choir, university orchestra, theater group, Citizens´ University, etc.
- Access to study spaces (incl. PC with internet access)
- Access to the grounds with their own beach and sports facilities
Lehrstuhl für Mobilität, Handel und Logistik